Sollberger AG has expertise in the manufacturing of impellers (impellors/impellars)
and blisks (bladed-disks).
Our competent and experienced staff advise you, and program and
produce your parts according to your specifications.
Producing in-house, we have delivered a wide variety of different
impellers and blisks..
Production of open impellers and blisks (bladed discs).
- Edge milling of the blades (ruled surfaces)
- Point contact milling on all sides of curved blades
- Access from the outside or from the side (side-entry milling)
Production of closed impellers or blings (bladed rings).
- Milling from one integral blank
We process the following materials for you
- Aluminium alloys
- Stainless steel / regular steel
- Nickel alloys
Our extensive experience permits various optimizations
to be made.
- Time optimisations
- Maximum process reliability
- Tool cost optimisation
- Material removal
The following strategies are being introduced.
- Machine tools and material-dependent HSC strategies
- Plunge milling
- Special tools